Lae’s Anti-Spirit Charms
A quick guide to how to make a “ward against spirits”.
- 1. Get a piece of cloth (I chose red because I wanted a bright and noticeable charm. So that all negative energies could “see” it. For me I associate red with power and warning so that is why I chose it.)
- 2. Toss a sigil on the cloth that either banishes negative energy or promotes protections or a barrier
- 3. Put in herbs that you associate protection with. (Mine had cat’s claw, white sage, sea water, and lavender in it.)
- 4. Pinch the top.
- 5. Tie is closed with a long enough ribbon, string, yarn, ect to hang it later. (if you’d like, you can also stash this bad boy under your bed if thats where you want it.)
- 6. I hung mine near my doorway. Presto.
When I made this I also put my energy into it, I declared that no negative energies were permitted within my room. My room is my space and only positive beings are permitted to enter it. I also requested my Goddesses help me if they could, which they did. So it gave the charm extra oomph.